*_As of 5/27/2016, working on updating this project to use Angular JS for the datagrids. Also working on updating the solution to work with Visual Studio 2015 community edition.
The vision for MVC coffee shop is to:
- build a web site that takes advantage of the power of the MVC pattern.
- provides a lightweight, N-Tier framework for accessing back-end databases and business logic. I call this the classic implementation. You can also use entity framework if you prefer. I call this the modern implementation. Both frameworks are available in
- create an enterprise application that can be repackaged/modified for other projects.
- continually strive to produce a top-notch framework that separates concerns and makes it easy to unit test.
I'm new to MVC so I value your feedback and support. It would be great to having you as a part of the development team.
- Team Foundation Server
- ASP.Net MVC 4
- SQL 2008/2012
- SQL Server (or Express Edition)
- Visual Studio 2012 (or Web Developer Express 2012 Edition)
- SQL Server Management Studio (or Express Edition)